Search found 4 matches
- Tue Jun 30, 2026 5:05 pm
- Forum: Cromwell Confidential
- Topic: A Dark Day for America
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2245
Re: A Dark Day for America
Though they say "anyone" can be an American just from being born here...any REAL American would be able to tell one from an imposter. The Supremely Incompetent Court!
- Tue Jun 16, 2026 2:39 pm
- Forum: Off Topic
- Topic: Guys in suits
- Replies: 7
- Views: 3648
Re: Guys in suits
It is certainly not necessary. But maybe it should be. Too many people go out in public in their pajamas today. I don't think it is too much to ask to put on slacks and a shirt at minimum.
- Sun Jun 14, 2026 4:51 pm
- Forum: Current Events
- Topic: Guy robs an elderly woman in France
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3570
Re: Guy robs an elderly woman in France
Would you allow him or anyone like him to live with you?
- Sat Jun 13, 2026 6:26 pm
- Forum: Introductions
- Topic: Greetings from Texas
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1064
Greetings from Texas
I have been watching City Tutoring for about a year and have grown to be a frequented commenter there (under a different handle) and see many like minded individuals. It is refreshing. I am proud to have the opportunity to "meet" you all here.
My name is Reed, I live in Flower Mound. I am a 33 ...
My name is Reed, I live in Flower Mound. I am a 33 ...