Greetings from Bulgaria

New members may introduce themselves and tell us about their interests. Your age would be helpful, as well as location.
Post Reply
nobody27
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Jun 08, 2026 10:43 pm

Greetings from Bulgaria

Post by nobody27 »

Hi everyone! I'm Borko. I'm in my early 30s. I'm a software developer, but currently unemployed. Not shocking, I imagine. But there is always a silver lining, and I'm happy I can afford this so I can focus more on my math studies. My education is in Computer science. I didn't put much effort into Mathematics back then but I think any time is good to make up for that.

What I usually do during the day is read my math books, try to keep up with the world news, and meet friends. Some people usually have a long list of things to say about themselves, but for some time I've been at a point in my life where I've been changing paths, so I think not much of what I say now will be relevant in the near future. Hopefully. Staying focused on my faith and in general, definitely facilitates change.

I hope to find likeminded people here. As a non-native English speaker, hearing the way Mr. Cromwell speaks, and the vocabulary he uses, definitely got my attention at first, but hearing what he has to say made me stay.
Post Reply