Hey from Alabama!!

New members may introduce themselves and tell us about their interests. Your age would be helpful, as well as location.
Post Reply
Ridge Rider
Posts: 19
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2026 12:57 pm

Hey from Alabama!!

Post by Ridge Rider »

Hey y'all! Been lurking for a while but figured it was time to properly introduce myself and join. I'm from Alabama country, southern Alabama area, white guy in my 20s. This area has a lot of economic issues, so I mostly do construction, painting and some odd jobs. Hard to make an honest living these days when the elites keep selling us out.

Started waking up to what's really going on a few years back. Saw how the mainstream media lied about everything from elections to this whole virus situation. My buddy got fired from his job for speaking out against mandatory vaccines, and that's when I knew something wasn't right.

I am a believer, although I don't have a denomination. I was glad to see that I'm not the only one struggling with addiction. I do take some things to help me relax after a long day working if I'm doing a physical job, not a daily thing, but it helps me really unwind when the pain gets bad from all the heavy liftin'. I know it's not the best, but sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do to get by in this world. Plus, there's a reason why doctors are so against us having access to alternatives rather than their own pills.

I joined this because I noticed there's no censorship here and I really really admire Alfred Cromwell, got a lot of respect for what he does and how he does it. I found him by chance when I was looking up something about intellectuals and found his video called reading doesn't make you smart haha. There's a lot of pretentious people who think they are smarter than the rest because all they do is read instead of living real life.

I'm into sports and guns, and cookouts.

Glad to finally be part of a community that understands what's really happening in this country.
justcruising
Posts: 30
Joined: Wed Jun 10, 2026 7:07 pm

Re: Hey from Alabama!!

Post by justcruising »

Hey! Was just reading your post and wondering whats it actually like to live in Alabama aside from it being a really hot weather place? Yeah, and dont feel bad about the addiction thing because I was surprised that they don't judge you here for that. There was another guy but I can't remember his name who also struggled with addiction and nobody judged him if Im remembering correctly.

There´s probably very few people who can honestly judge that since most people have done at least weed at some point, especially if you're in your 30s/20s.
Ridge Rider
Posts: 19
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2026 12:57 pm

Re: Hey from Alabama!!

Post by Ridge Rider »

Hey thanks for answering my post. It's nice to find a place where that won't make you feel judged.

Alabama is an ok place. There´s lots of people who struggle though and summers can be very tough. I'm one of those "weak" guys Cromwell spoke about in his video on ac. I seriously cannot imagine living in this part of the country without ac, for example. Someone must be really really tough to do something like that, or maybe have the proper kind of old home to do it in, but I live on a ranch and it just couldnt be workable, not to mention even the trailer homes we have in the area that are made of metal and other materials that don't do well in the heat without ac.

Theres not a lot to do here mostly though, and places like Montgomery are hoods now. I live near Montgomery and the city is mostly taken over by black gangbangers so people around here just learn to avoid it. Overall though my family has been in this area for centuries and I wouldn´t want to live somewhere else, especially not up north which would truly suck.
Post Reply