Greetings

New members may introduce themselves and tell us about their interests. Your age would be helpful, as well as location.
Post Reply
MCCSoft
Posts: 12
Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2026 4:46 pm

Greetings

Post by MCCSoft »

My name is Tyler,
34 year old originally from the West Coast, now settled on the East Coast. I run a modest, all American software company since 2024. I can't really share a lot of knowledge about math (I've been out of school for 10+ years) but I know a few concepts and have a notepad of useful algorithms I use for work. I was drawn to this site due to the eccentric guy on YouTube who presumably runs this site, and stuck around for the nostalgia & phpBB. After a few videos I think he's a really cool, well spoken, & virtuous guy who requires a massive following of dudes to help promote and share his message. Anyway that's all I have, I've got this place bookmarked and look forward to dropping in sometimes.
HoratioSeymour
Posts: 30
Joined: Mon Jun 08, 2026 1:40 pm

Re: Greetings

Post by HoratioSeymour »

How do you feel living on the East Coast now vs West Coast? Anything you miss?

Yeah one of the things that drew me also to this site is that I'm hoping there is no censorship. I've been kicked out of other forums just for opinions that were not very popular. I do want to say that I'm cautious still here because I do also here that he has very controlling/dictatorial tendencies, but I guess that's a compliment these days. If admins can confirm and it's not too much to ask, I'm wondering how he is as a leader. I do agree more guys should support him as he's basically on our side and defends stuff very few people will dare do today without apologizing.
MCCSoft
Posts: 12
Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2026 4:46 pm

Re: Greetings

Post by MCCSoft »

Nice to meet you Horatio! It's really strange. I've lived all over the States. East coast seemed cool because everything is so close together, meaning I can drive 50 miles any direction and have something to do. Getting there is the problem, the traffic alone keeps me inside all day.

& in his domain, the webmaster can be anything he wants. Besides no one should act on implication of a threat. Verify your heresay
Post Reply