Search found 58 matches
- Tue Aug 25, 2026 5:28 pm
- Forum: Off Topic
- Topic: Feeling broken
- Replies: 3
- Views: 467
Re: Feeling broken
Bro Ridge Rider! You say guilt feels heavier than the relief ever did. Don't avoid guilt. Acknowledge it! It is your guardian and discernment actually working (in this case)! Seeing this, you don't need to beat urself over guilt! Personally when I encounter my guilt, I show my gratitude and make ...
- Thu Aug 13, 2026 9:31 pm
- Forum: Education & Tutoring
- Topic: Are "smart" students really all that smart?
- Replies: 6
- Views: 1565
Re: Are "smart" students really all that smart?
The ideal student for me is a student that learns a bit "from everyone", then applies what they had learned "from everyone". (Even though they may not have specialized, that does not mean their well-roundedness is useless). Then, well-roundedness accompanied with intentional reflection about ...
- Thu Aug 13, 2026 9:18 pm
- Forum: Off Topic
- Topic: Anybody here into sports?
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1228
Re: Anybody here into sports?
Me! Street Calisthenics= Street gymnastics. I watch some powerlifting comps. But I especially watch this thing called street lifter comps (they are composed of 3 movements I think (pull-ups, dips, squats))
- Fri Jul 10, 2026 7:07 pm
- Forum: Current Events
- Topic: Bricks and Minifigs Vs Ben
- Replies: 0
- Views: 929
Bricks and Minifigs Vs Ben
This case absolutely makes no sense to me.
-spectacle/media refined into procedure
"English Primer Minister, Margaret Thatcher, affirmed this in an interview that we were moving dangerously to a trial by media society"
-In this exceptional case, I think media (specifically YouTube) should play a ...
-spectacle/media refined into procedure
"English Primer Minister, Margaret Thatcher, affirmed this in an interview that we were moving dangerously to a trial by media society"
-In this exceptional case, I think media (specifically YouTube) should play a ...
- Thu Jul 09, 2026 3:30 pm
- Forum: Christian Theology
- Topic: Free Will, Hell, and God's Benevolence?
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1297
Re: Free Will, Hell, and God's Benevolence?
What is an illusion? So is gravity also an illusion to you ? You can call it an "illusion", but the "illusion" still exists perceptually. The "illusion" serves a purpose. Usually when someone labels something as an "illusion", the person will tend to additionally assume that the "illusion" does not ...
- Wed Jul 08, 2026 7:53 pm
- Forum: Mathematics
- Topic: When is a Sum not a Sum? - Cautions from the Riemann Rearrangment Theorem -
- Replies: 1
- Views: 2420
Re: When is a Sum not a Sum? - Cautions from the Riemann Rearrangment Theorem -
Nice Post on the alternating Harmonic Series!
-if we let {bn}= 1, -(0.5), -0.25, 0.3333...
and {an}= 1, -0.5, 0.3333,-0.25....
I think there is a formal proof that the infinite summation of {a_n} equals to ln(2).
And the infinite summation of {b_n} = 0.5* ( 1-0.5+0.3333-0.25.....) = 0.5*ln(2)
-if we let {bn}= 1, -(0.5), -0.25, 0.3333...
and {an}= 1, -0.5, 0.3333,-0.25....
I think there is a formal proof that the infinite summation of {a_n} equals to ln(2).
And the infinite summation of {b_n} = 0.5* ( 1-0.5+0.3333-0.25.....) = 0.5*ln(2)
- Wed Jul 08, 2026 6:48 pm
- Forum: Christian Theology
- Topic: Free Will, Hell, and God's Benevolence?
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1297
Re: Free Will, Hell, and God's Benevolence?
Hmm im not sure this would help, but the question "what if it does not?" is kinda like asking "what if gravity does not exist" ~ Perhaps you can have some sort of theory out of it, but that's not how gravity was discovered. It was experienced. And the question "What is gravity?" is an interesting ...
- Tue Jul 07, 2026 5:10 pm
- Forum: Christian Theology
- Topic: Too Much Prayer?
- Replies: 1
- Views: 691
Re: Too Much Prayer?
Thank you for your reflection! Most of my prayers are for the well-being for others as well for myself ( if I do pray specifically for myself then it's mostly for strength to overcome hardships (including anxieties), and also to repent). Since most of my prayers is for the well-being of others and ...
- Thu Jul 02, 2026 9:09 pm
- Forum: Christian Theology
- Topic: Does Faith Require Having all the answers?
- Replies: 3
- Views: 896
Re: Does Faith Require Having all the answers?
Np bro!
I definitely agree with the statement: "even if as we grow in seeing that "moral geometry," we never outgrow the need for humility." Yes, we must remain grounded! In my perspective, the deeper I understand the moral geometry, the more I take the 10 commandments more seriously. However ...
I definitely agree with the statement: "even if as we grow in seeing that "moral geometry," we never outgrow the need for humility." Yes, we must remain grounded! In my perspective, the deeper I understand the moral geometry, the more I take the 10 commandments more seriously. However ...
- Thu Jul 02, 2026 8:04 pm
- Forum: Christian Theology
- Topic: Does Faith Require Having all the answers?
- Replies: 3
- Views: 896
Re: Does Faith Require Having all the answers?
One thing I've been thinking about a lot lately is how some Christians seem to equate certainty with faith. The assumption is that the stronger your faith is, the fewer questions you should have, and the more confident you should be that your interpretation of Scripture is the correct one.
I'm ...