Search found 2 matches

by nobody27
Wed Sep 09, 2026 8:53 pm
Forum: Current Events
Topic: The Navier-Stokes problem and the claims of possible fraud
Replies: 0
Views: 307

The Navier-Stokes problem and the claims of possible fraud

Maybe some of you have heard the claims that the Navier-Stokes Millenium Prize Problem has been solved. OpenAI claims that one of their "internal models" have solved it in the span of 88 hours. Unfortunately for me, my level in Mathematics is not good enough at this moment as to understand all the ...
by nobody27
Wed Sep 09, 2026 8:24 pm
Forum: Introductions
Topic: Greetings from Bulgaria
Replies: 0
Views: 328

Greetings from Bulgaria

Hi everyone! I'm Borko. I'm in my early 30s. I'm a software developer, but currently unemployed. Not shocking, I imagine. But there is always a silver lining, and I'm happy I can afford this so I can focus more on my math studies. My education is in Computer science. I didn't put much effort into ...