For Arithmetic I suggest checking out Kiselev's Arithmetic. This website contains the English translation: https://leathalobaidi.com/projects/kiselev/#preface
For Algebra and above, I really enjoyed the Dolciani series. So I'm forever grateful towards Mr. Cromwell for making videos which led me to ...
Search found 3 matches
- Mon Jun 29, 2026 9:40 am
- Forum: Education & Tutoring
- Topic: Resources for learning Mathematics - from kindergarden to high school and beyond.
- Replies: 1
- Views: 2797
- Mon Jun 29, 2026 9:30 am
- Forum: Off Topic
- Topic: Can we work on a better website?
- Replies: 1
- Views: 529
Can we work on a better website?
Truthfully, the UI on this website doesn't represent the spirit of CityTutoringMath. I wish to volunteer to work on this website's development.
- Mon Jun 29, 2026 9:27 am
- Forum: Introductions
- Topic: Hello from the Philippines
- Replies: 0
- Views: 822
Hello from the Philippines
I seem to be an outlier here, but perhaps that's a good thing.
I'm an incoming 1st year undergraduate student in Pure Mathematics.
The main reason I'm here is because I want to be able to talk to other people who take Mathematics seriously.
My enrollment day is 2 days from today and I already feel ...
I'm an incoming 1st year undergraduate student in Pure Mathematics.
The main reason I'm here is because I want to be able to talk to other people who take Mathematics seriously.
My enrollment day is 2 days from today and I already feel ...