Search found 4 matches

by Jose_Reales
Fri Aug 14, 2026 7:46 pm
Forum: Education & Tutoring
Topic: Are "smart" students really all that smart?
Replies: 6
Views: 1559

Re: Are "smart" students really all that smart?

​Sometimes, you must discover a reality that is not readily visible on the surface. Certain answers can only be found by walking the path yourself—not provided by external channels like schools, peers, or any medium that lacks the empathy, respect, and genuine depth required to give a valuable ...
by Jose_Reales
Fri Aug 14, 2026 2:20 pm
Forum: Education & Tutoring
Topic: Are "smart" students really all that smart?
Replies: 6
Views: 1559

Re: Are "smart" students really all that smart?

​Being "smart" is not a single, well-defined characteristic. To claim that someone is simply "smarter" than you is to rely on a weak, incomplete perception of capability. You must realize that most of your world is actively constructed by you—shaped by your intent and the way your being engages with ...
by Jose_Reales
Sat Aug 08, 2026 11:27 am
Forum: Introductions
Topic: Hi from Colombia
Replies: 2
Views: 1484

Re: Hi from Colombia

I am still self-taught. I arrived here as a consequence of asking high-level questions and—in the case of my school—receiving very low-level answers. My friend jokes about my speed in mental arithmetic, but when I ask him to prove something using his own intuition and understanding, he freezes up ...
by Jose_Reales
Wed Aug 05, 2026 9:34 pm
Forum: Introductions
Topic: Hi from Colombia
Replies: 2
Views: 1484

Hi from Colombia

I'm myself a very stubborn student. I'm 17 years old and I know all what I want to do. I'm here because I want to understand the reason behind the arguments, axioms, proofs and in general everthing close to me . I want to say that even knowing my desire for math I need to reinforce all my knowledge