I believe it is prudent to aknowledge the position we are in. But also wise to refuse it any credance whatsoever. Remember that.
This is the better half of my conclusions I didn't mention. because I had to cover oh so much ground to arrive here.
If you look at the myth of the grey alien, and ...
Search found 3 matches
- Sat Jul 18, 2026 6:54 am
- Forum: Politics & Society
- Topic: The tip of the spear.
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1116
- Thu Jul 16, 2026 11:28 pm
- Forum: History & Culture
- Topic: Notes on Morality as it partains to embodied perceptual judgement
- Replies: 0
- Views: 1189
Notes on Morality as it partains to embodied perceptual judgement
Please note that I consider myself an enlightened rationalist and am approaching theology through raw material philosophy.
I would make an argument that morality is downstream of experience. That Character is built only through agentic decision making.
And therefore that the project of the city is ...
I would make an argument that morality is downstream of experience. That Character is built only through agentic decision making.
And therefore that the project of the city is ...
- Mon Jun 22, 2026 9:50 pm
- Forum: Introductions
- Topic: Hello From Oregon
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1738
Hello From Oregon
My name is Caleb Wilson. I am 28.
Grew up on the foot of the pacific cascades.
Born into a Modernist culture, was raised devout Mormon. Moved to utah, and was disapointed by how fake everyone was. Couldn't stand it, Left the church, was influenced by 2016 era youtube, but those clothes didn't fit ...
Grew up on the foot of the pacific cascades.
Born into a Modernist culture, was raised devout Mormon. Moved to utah, and was disapointed by how fake everyone was. Couldn't stand it, Left the church, was influenced by 2016 era youtube, but those clothes didn't fit ...