Polyester is the worst fabric, even outside of formal wear. There is no upside to it.Ridge Rider wrote: Fri Aug 21, 2026 9:19 pm
I seen some guys and their suits look cheap, all polyester and fake.
Search found 21 matches
- Wed Aug 26, 2026 12:08 pm
- Forum: Off Topic
- Topic: Guys in suits
- Replies: 7
- Views: 3647
Re: Guys in suits
- Mon Aug 17, 2026 6:13 am
- Forum: Off Topic
- Topic: Anybody here into sports?
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1238
Re: Anybody here into sports?
I sometimes go swimming. My maim mode of Transport is my Bicycle and I love going on Bike Trails. My "sport" of choice is Speedrunning, Mainly Mariokart.
- Sat Aug 08, 2026 12:33 pm
- Forum: Off Topic
- Topic: Madison Grant/Cromwell on race
- Replies: 8
- Views: 1874
Re: Madison Grant/Cromwell on race
I Can't figure out the Quote feature.
I have mixed opinions about the Welfare state here. Its common for new Immigrants and for Born Citizens, Both are problems. We give Illegal Migrants cushy Hotels with free food, and recently Full newly built Houses. I've had Conversations with Immigrants where ...
I have mixed opinions about the Welfare state here. Its common for new Immigrants and for Born Citizens, Both are problems. We give Illegal Migrants cushy Hotels with free food, and recently Full newly built Houses. I've had Conversations with Immigrants where ...
- Thu Aug 06, 2026 5:20 am
- Forum: Off Topic
- Topic: Madison Grant/Cromwell on race
- Replies: 8
- Views: 1874
Re: Madison Grant/Cromwell on race
I can't comment on American Day to Day life, However here in the UK we're starting to feel the effects of Unlimited Immigration. Especially our Welfare system and the NHS. Most of our Cultural shift is from Muslim Cultures. White British are just above half of Births.
Scotland has had less ...
Scotland has had less ...
Re: tattoos
White blood cells can't digest Tattoo ink. The body produces more though.
I don't mind Tattoos, my Dad is heavily tatted, and my Friend has a Massive Dragon on his arm. They're both Great people. I've thought about getting Tattoos, but theres nothing I want permanently on my body.
I don't mind Tattoos, my Dad is heavily tatted, and my Friend has a Massive Dragon on his arm. They're both Great people. I've thought about getting Tattoos, but theres nothing I want permanently on my body.
- Mon Aug 03, 2026 5:03 am
- Forum: Off Topic
- Topic: Legal vs illegal drugs
- Replies: 5
- Views: 747
Re: Legal vs illegal drugs
Herbal Medicine is viewed as ineffective and Pseudo-Science, despite working well for non-Chronic symptoms. I've treated a Toothache with ginger powder, and strong Ginger tea.
Caffeine is everywhere, and The withdrawal isn't fun. Coca-Cola Company puts Chemicals that the Body turns into Serotonin ...
Caffeine is everywhere, and The withdrawal isn't fun. Coca-Cola Company puts Chemicals that the Body turns into Serotonin ...
- Thu Jul 30, 2026 5:28 am
- Forum: Off Topic
- Topic: Fluoride is apparently bad for your health and it is being covered up?
- Replies: 2
- Views: 608
Re: Fluoride is apparently bad for your health and it is being covered up?
Fluoride has been found to accumulate in the Pineal Gland (which controls Melatonin), causing calcification.
I've never used Facebook and I don't know what Conspiracy theories are on There, But I'm Assuming it's a mixture of something to do with The Third Eye Chakra being the Pineal gland, the ...
I've never used Facebook and I don't know what Conspiracy theories are on There, But I'm Assuming it's a mixture of something to do with The Third Eye Chakra being the Pineal gland, the ...
- Thu Jul 30, 2026 5:05 am
- Forum: Off Topic
- Topic: Books I've read in the last Month review
- Replies: 2
- Views: 631
Re: Books I've read in the last Month review
Yes, the Mandaeans.
- Tue Jul 28, 2026 5:40 am
- Forum: Off Topic
- Topic: Books I've read in the last Month review
- Replies: 2
- Views: 631
Books I've read in the last Month review
I finished five Books this Month and I'm halfway through 2. Wanted to leave short Reviews here. Four are History, One was Philosophy.
1. Ride the Tiger - Julius Evola
I was surprised my Local Library had an Evola book. I thought the book was ok. His Definition of "Dionysian Apollonism" "When one's ...
1. Ride the Tiger - Julius Evola
I was surprised my Local Library had an Evola book. I thought the book was ok. His Definition of "Dionysian Apollonism" "When one's ...
- Fri Jul 24, 2026 7:19 am
- Forum: Politics & Society
- Topic: The tip of the spear.
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1128
Re: The tip of the spear.
Aleister Crowley mentioned meeting a demon that looks exactly like the Iconic Grey Aliens. In Thelema Crowley is the bringer of the new Aeon. Alien encounters and UFOs only started after Crowley Opened that Portal. One of the Demons he talked to said (along the lines, I forgot the exact Quote) "They ...