Sun & Moon gazing
Posted: Sun Jun 14, 2026 7:24 am
I often watch the heavens above. Normally when I find myself in nature, where I'm usually alone. A.C has said in some of his videos that seeing detail, and not assessing said details, that it's a fool's errant and that those who choose so only fool themselves. I share that urgency to evaluate, particularly in the skies.
Personally I find that by watching the blazing stars and the moon, a great many epiphanies glimmer into my mind. I believe that gazing has put a positive behavior in myself and a call. A behavior which has made assessing myself a habit and a calling to further my own observations.
I sometimes see night skies full of detail, ripe for closeness to God. But on other nights (like tonight) my eyes have nowhere to go in the sky thanks to the sweeping plumage that's blotting it.
Generally I am not superstitious about many things in my life. But due to the frequency of nights such as tonight, in combination with a growing skepticism that these clouds uniformly covering the heavens are natural, a feeling that somethings off is stirring within me.
I'm sharing this in hopes that the intelligent and observant people here, that some of their eyes have taken to the stars and have felt what I've attempted to put in so many words.
God bless
Personally I find that by watching the blazing stars and the moon, a great many epiphanies glimmer into my mind. I believe that gazing has put a positive behavior in myself and a call. A behavior which has made assessing myself a habit and a calling to further my own observations.
I sometimes see night skies full of detail, ripe for closeness to God. But on other nights (like tonight) my eyes have nowhere to go in the sky thanks to the sweeping plumage that's blotting it.
Generally I am not superstitious about many things in my life. But due to the frequency of nights such as tonight, in combination with a growing skepticism that these clouds uniformly covering the heavens are natural, a feeling that somethings off is stirring within me.
I'm sharing this in hopes that the intelligent and observant people here, that some of their eyes have taken to the stars and have felt what I've attempted to put in so many words.
God bless