Hi from Australia
Posted: Thu Jun 11, 2026 8:58 pm
Gday from down under
My name is Temana and I'm a 19yo bloke living in Sydney, Australia's largest city. My alias "hermeneutic" is inspired by "Hermeneutics" meaning "The principles, philosophy and method for intuiting symbols". My alias is often conflated with "hermetic" meaning "The magical philosophy". I'm here specifically because of the Sunday messages delivered by A.C. I have no formal study and haven't since graduating 2yrs ago. I keep a reading log the last completed entry being Plato's Apology 22nd, May, 2026. I play video games and infrequently i treat playing games like a second job. Especially early teens when i would be on xbox all day and night sometimes skipping school to play. I'd like to know you if you're a gamer. I'd like to know if there's a particular symbol or character or design you like from games. From gamer to gamer peace be with you
My name is Temana and I'm a 19yo bloke living in Sydney, Australia's largest city. My alias "hermeneutic" is inspired by "Hermeneutics" meaning "The principles, philosophy and method for intuiting symbols". My alias is often conflated with "hermetic" meaning "The magical philosophy". I'm here specifically because of the Sunday messages delivered by A.C. I have no formal study and haven't since graduating 2yrs ago. I keep a reading log the last completed entry being Plato's Apology 22nd, May, 2026. I play video games and infrequently i treat playing games like a second job. Especially early teens when i would be on xbox all day and night sometimes skipping school to play. I'd like to know you if you're a gamer. I'd like to know if there's a particular symbol or character or design you like from games. From gamer to gamer peace be with you