Search found 30 matches
- Wed Sep 16, 2026 1:07 pm
- Forum: Politics & Society
- Topic: Protecting human life and the sanctity of marriage in Virginia
- Replies: 1
- Views: 296
Re: Protecting human life and the sanctity of marriage in Virginia
Thanks for posting this! I had no idea they still had that on the VA constitution. Gay "marriage" is not marriage at all and abortion is murder. Signed.
- Wed Sep 09, 2026 8:09 pm
- Forum: Introductions
- Topic: Hello from northern New Hampshire...
- Replies: 1
- Views: 197
Re: Hello from northern New Hampshire...
Interesting background mix! Are you currently taking any classes?
- Fri Aug 14, 2026 6:52 pm
- Forum: Education & Tutoring
- Topic: Are "smart" students really all that smart?
- Replies: 6
- Views: 1557
Re: Are "smart" students really all that smart?
Being "smart" is not a single, well-defined characteristic. To claim that someone is simply "smarter" than you is to rely on a weak, incomplete perception of capability. You must realize that most of your world is actively constructed by you—shaped by your intent and the way your being engages ...
- Fri Aug 14, 2026 6:33 pm
- Forum: Education & Tutoring
- Topic: Is Cromwell's Basic Mathematics worth taking?
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1058
Is Cromwell's Basic Mathematics worth taking?
Hey all,
Has anyone here taken Cromwell's Basic Mathematics course? I spoke with a friend yesterday who had a meeting with him and he said it's a great course and showed me the syllabus, but he has never taken a class with Cromwell and neither have I, so if anyone out here has dealt with him, we'd ...
Has anyone here taken Cromwell's Basic Mathematics course? I spoke with a friend yesterday who had a meeting with him and he said it's a great course and showed me the syllabus, but he has never taken a class with Cromwell and neither have I, so if anyone out here has dealt with him, we'd ...
- Sun Aug 09, 2026 5:10 am
- Forum: Education & Tutoring
- Topic: Are "smart" students really all that smart?
- Replies: 6
- Views: 1557
Are "smart" students really all that smart?
Here's something I've wondered about for a while. Why is the ideal student almost always the same kind of person?
Reads a lot. Quiet. Analytical. Good memory. Thinks everything through. Writes well. Gets interested in fairly abstract things. Probably wants to go to college. Gets good grades. These ...
Reads a lot. Quiet. Analytical. Good memory. Thinks everything through. Writes well. Gets interested in fairly abstract things. Probably wants to go to college. Gets good grades. These ...
- Sun Aug 09, 2026 4:30 am
- Forum: Off Topic
- Topic: Madison Grant/Cromwell on race
- Replies: 8
- Views: 1846
Re: Madison Grant/Cromwell on race
I Can't figure out the Quote feature.
I have mixed opinions about the Welfare state here. Its common for new Immigrants and for Born Citizens, Both are problems. We give Illegal Migrants cushy Hotels with free food, and recently Full newly built Houses. I've had Conversations with Immigrants where ...
- Thu Aug 06, 2026 3:57 pm
- Forum: Off Topic
- Topic: Madison Grant/Cromwell on race
- Replies: 8
- Views: 1846
Re: Madison Grant/Cromwell on race
I can't comment on American Day to Day life, However here in the UK we're starting to feel the effects of Unlimited Immigration. Especially our Welfare system and the NHS. Most of our Cultural shift is from Muslim Cultures. White British are just above half of Births.
Scotland has had less ...
- Thu Aug 06, 2026 3:49 pm
- Forum: Christian Theology
- Topic: How to find a wife? and how to know when it's time?
- Replies: 1
- Views: 949
Re: How to find a wife? and how to know when it's time?
hey for some reason I hadnt noticed this post before but its a great question! Dude, I get exactly what you're saying. That internal drive is real, and it's actually cool you're trying to be intentional about it instead of just letting it run wild. A lot of guys don't even think that far.
I hear ...
I hear ...
- Wed Aug 05, 2026 4:55 pm
- Forum: Off Topic
- Topic: Madison Grant/Cromwell on race
- Replies: 8
- Views: 1846
Madison Grant/Cromwell on race
The other day, I heard Cromwell in a video mention Madison Grant, so I got curious. I've been reading Madison Grant's The Passing of the Great Race.
It's chilling to read him and see how perfectly he described the future. When he wrote about Italians, he wasn't just engaging in historical theory ...
It's chilling to read him and see how perfectly he described the future. When he wrote about Italians, he wasn't just engaging in historical theory ...
- Wed Aug 05, 2026 4:25 pm
- Forum: Mathematics
- Topic: Reviewing Alfred Cromwell's Higher Algebra Book and what I saw that may need to be revised erratas
- Replies: 8
- Views: 3116
Re: Reviewing Alfred Cromwell's Higher Algebra Book and what I saw that may need to be revised erratas
Awesome! Thanks for responding. I've done Algebra 1 before only though, and in a public school.
I would still get the book. It's not like he's jumping right into matrices initially or anything like that. If you've done polynomials and factoring - that's where it starts.
Ok, thanks for the ...