Search found 30 matches

by justcruising
Sat Aug 22, 2026 12:53 pm
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: Feeling broken
Replies: 3
Views: 466

Re: Feeling broken

Hey I've been there so I get it. I'm not going through the exact same thing, but it's hard in that place where you feel so alone and the 'right answers' just feel hollow.

Unfortunately, there's going to be lots of people with black and white answers because they haven't experienced it.

I don't ...
by justcruising
Sun Aug 16, 2026 4:30 pm
Forum: Education & Tutoring
Topic: Is Cromwell's Basic Mathematics worth taking?
Replies: 3
Views: 1060

Re: Is Cromwell's Basic Mathematics worth taking?

No idea, but my friend just signed up for it and actually met with Cromwell in a video call. No difference between what he saw in the video call and his youtube videos...it's exactly the same, very serious and firm, but extremely detailed. He took the placement test and Cromwell sent him back his ...
by justcruising
Sun Aug 16, 2026 4:14 pm
Forum: Education & Tutoring
Topic: Are "smart" students really all that smart?
Replies: 6
Views: 1564

Re: Are "smart" students really all that smart?


Being "smart" just means having the ability to learn relatively faster than others. So while you have to be a little smart to be successful, there are other traits that lead to success, like persistence. Quite often the academically gifted kids give up prematurely, because they're not used to ...
by justcruising
Thu Aug 06, 2026 10:10 pm
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: Anybody here into sports?
Replies: 4
Views: 1224

Anybody here into sports?

Since a lot of people here are more in the sciences-math field, I was wondering if anyone might be into sports at all? I ask because of the stereotype that math people don't do sports.

I've noticed a certain type of man online who proudly states he has "no interest in sports." He often frames it ...
by justcruising
Thu Aug 06, 2026 3:35 pm
Forum: Introductions
Topic: Hey from Alabama!!
Replies: 2
Views: 654

Re: Hey from Alabama!!

Hey! Was just reading your post and wondering whats it actually like to live in Alabama aside from it being a really hot weather place? Yeah, and dont feel bad about the addiction thing because I was surprised that they don't judge you here for that. There was another guy but I can't remember his ...
by justcruising
Thu Aug 06, 2026 3:32 pm
Forum: Introductions
Topic: Hi from Colombia
Replies: 2
Views: 1486

Re: Hi from Colombia

very interesting to have an international presence here! I´ve never been out to Colombia but it sounds like an interesting place from what I´ve heard.
by justcruising
Wed Jul 15, 2026 3:18 pm
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: Racism
Replies: 5
Views: 1181

Re: Racism

Are you sure white Americans would work those jobs even with salary increases? Let's say that were true, but then wouldnt that make the price of produce and other foods absolutely unaffordable for most Americans?

As for censorship, I don't disagree with that, all I'm saying is that I don't share ...
by justcruising
Tue Jul 14, 2026 6:16 am
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: Racism
Replies: 5
Views: 1181

Racism

Hey all, so before anyone attacks me I'm a white guy. That being said, I disagree with Professor Cromwell on the question of race. I'm not saying open borders are good either way, even though it's also a fact that very few white americans are willing to put in the work. Seriously, no disrespect but ...
by justcruising
Tue Jul 14, 2026 3:11 am
Forum: Current Events
Topic: Future of the UK
Replies: 2
Views: 1828

Re: Future of the UK

I did hear about all that and also they are now talking about Whatsapp at the EU level no? I mean an end to chat to chat encryption. I first heard about the situation in the UK from Professor Cromwell, since he did mention that people get arrested for speech in the UK. What I do notice over and over ...
by justcruising
Sat Jul 11, 2026 5:36 am
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: tattoos
Replies: 8
Views: 2229

Re: tattoos

Im not a chemist but that sounds really weird and far fetched. I mean he probably just doesnt like tattoos so he has to come up with an "academic" reason or something.